DO NOT!!! COPY THIS GUIDE OR ANY CONTENT FROM IT! IT TAKES ONLY AN HOUR TO MAKE YOUR OWN! THIS GUIDE IS COPYRIGHT TO MATRONA2 AND MUST NOT BE REPRODUCED IN ANY WAY OR I WILL SHUT YOUR SITE DOWN FOREVER! YOU’VE BEEN WARNED!!!
Here is a full guide on Arctic Antics. Be sure to read carefully and clock up your points!
Get me points!
Just click this link, and I will get 5 arctic points! Go to the Invite a friend page to get your own link!
Cheats and Secrets
- Cool Comp’s shop is normally always empty, with only the Fish, Popcorn, and Pretzels there. Are you sick of this? Then there is a way to stock up the shop! All you have to do is win ‘Buy a Square’ and the shop will stock up with Mystery Parcels, Snowflakes, and Globes! If they don’t appear after you win, then you probably need to log in as another account, then win again! (Note that you need two internet browsers to log in as 2 accounts at one time, like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox).
- On the Icon Game, there is a Cool Comp Icon that you can click to get 20 arctic points! This Icon can only be found on round 5.
- If you buy 1 parcel then open it, you get your item inside, but if you want to buy another parcel, you will find that you will not be able to. You can only buy a Mystery Parcel every 12 hours.
- There is a Higher or Lower cheat, if you have already played it, it says you have to wait until the next day to play again. Well, you don’t! You only have wait 10 hours!
All these will get you a total of 447 arctic points! Thats amazing!
Crack the Codes
- Code 15: Lostapple
- Code 16: Tinyhand
- Code 17: Lostdog
- Code 24: Newmint
- Code 18: Goldjug
- Code 19: Blackmint
- Code 20: Tinybook
- Code 21: Greenmat
- Code 22: Besttile
- Code 23: Foundbarn
- Code 11: Bigsheep
Hints and Tips
- Take the Quiz weekly to earn 20 arctic points, (if you get them all correct; each question is worth 2 arctic points and there is 10 questions).
- Play Open the Box every day. There are 8 boxes, 4 of them contain prizes, (90, 70, 50, or 30 arctic points). There are 2 boxes that are most likely to contain prizes; they are box 1, (top left) and box six, (box 4 is top right, box 5 is bottom left, and box 8 is bottom right).
- Play Higher or lower every day. You get 30 arctic points for every row you finish correctly.
- Do write a sentence whenever you can, as you can earn a reasonable amount of arctic points if your sentence is picked.
- Write game reviews whenever you can, though you only have a 25% chance of getting a good review. You can only do 3 reviews a day, and if your review is great, then you get an item worth 30 arctic points.
- Do Our CP Guide book whenever you can. You get 30 arctic points if your chapter is great.
- For this trick, write something on your profile and save all changes, then go to game tournaments, and click the duck at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. He will give you 2 arctic points, (this can only be done once a week)
- Find the Amazing Toothbrush of Mystery daily to get 5 arctic points.
- Do the Daily Question every day to get 15 arctic points.
- Play Buy a Square whenever you can to earn 150 arctic points if you win. Each Square costs 20 arctic points. Some squares are bombs, if you hit one, your out of the current game. Some Squares are free, which means you don’t have to pay if you find one of these.
- Play 5 second madness whenever you want. If you win, you get 100 arctic points!
- If you are unsure that you will win that week, then buy a lot of stuff from Cool Comp’s Shop and sell them the next week for some extra points.
- Invite your friends to arctic antics using the referral link on the invite a friend page. Each time it is clicked by someone else, you get 5 arctic points.
- Play the Tile Puzzle weekly. The three puzzles are worth 45 arctic points.
- Play the Icon Game weekly to earn a total of 165 arctic points for completing all 10 rounds.
- Put in ‘Little Green Bridge’ to go to the Open the Box page
- Put in ‘Wide Green Leaf’ to get the Hamster Points
- Put in ‘Old Orange Octopus’ to get the Second Duck Points
- Put in ‘Short Yellow Camel’ to get the Camel Points
- Put in ‘New White House’ to get a Gold Bar
- Put in ‘New Yellow Kite’ to go to 5 Second Madness
- Put in ‘Wide Yellow Shoe’ to get an Easter Egg
- Put in ‘New Red Octopus’ to get the 12th Monster
- Put in ‘Ancient Black Bride’ to get a Stereogram code
School is written in this Hologram
Icon Game Cheat
1. Right Click the Icon you are looking for and click properties
2. Then you will see a link example: http://www.rw-designer.com/icon-preview/131.png
3. Look at the numbers carefully. In this case it is 131
4. Open Microsoft Office Word
5. Right click any blank space on the Icon Game Page, then click view source
6. Copy the whole Document then Paste it onto Microsoft Office Word
7. In Microsoft Word, press Find, (CTRL, F)
8. Put in the number of the link: http://www.rw-designer.com/icon-preview/131.png
9. Put this number in but with =131″ (The equals and quotation marks are important)
10. Press Find
11. You should get a highlighted =131″ at the top of the page. Copy from the first word that says icon before 131, to 131
12. Then, after highlighting, copy it.
13. On the adress bar in your browser, after ‘arcticantics.com/’ get rid of icon_game.php
14. This should be your result: http://arcticantics.com/
15. Now, paste next to the remaining link.
16. Press Enter
You found the icon you were looking for!
Click these links:
Picture Puzzle Meanings
Daily Question Answers
Q: What chemical element has atomic number number 1?
Q: What type of fish is a goldfish?
A: A carp
Q: Vitamin D Is Found Only In Foods Containing:
Q: What age is the oldest that a woman has ever lived to?
Q: The Four Bratz Stars Are Yasmin, Jade, Cloe And…
Q: What is a Green Back?
A: A dollar bill
Q: Phobos and Deimos are moons of which planet?
Q: Which country is the world’s largest beer drinkers?
A: The Czechs
Q: What language is the main one spoken in Finland?
Q: How much does a litre of water weigh?
A: 1 Kg
Q: What is the name of the robots in Toon Town?
A: The Cogs
Q: What colors are on the Greek flag?
A: Blue and White
Q: What is the name of the chicken that Gonzo The Great likes?
Q: Which is the heaviest?
A: A ton
Q: Where will the 2012 Olympic Games be held?
Q: How many days in march?
Q: How far is moon from earth?
A: 24,000 miles
Quest the First Guide
(Credit to Bellerophont)
1.Start the Quest
2.Walk over to the house
3.Look around the building
4.Walk to the edge of the field
6.PICK UP WOODEN CRATE
7.Head towards the building
8.Walk around the building
9.Go back towards the river
10.Go down to the river
11.Follow river to the Right
12.Look under the platform
13.Investigate the entrance
14.PICK UP HEAVY IRON BAR
15.Crawl back out
16.Go back up the bank
18.Go towards the woods
19.Go under the bridge
20.PICK UP A SILVER WHISTLE
21.Cross the bridge
23.PICK UP LARGE KEY
24.Go towards the trees
26.PUT DOWN WOODEN CRATE
27.Climb the tree
28.Crawl along the branch
29.Jump to the far bank
30.Go deeper into the grass
32.PICK UP BROKEN PENCIL
34.Go towards the object
35.Climb the stone
36.Open the hatch(automatically you collect some rusty nails)
37.Climb off the stone
38.Go back away from the stone
39.Go along the bank away from the object
40.Go deeper into the grass
42.PICK UP A TORCH KEYRING
43.Go back-back a bit-Away from the river-Away from the river-Away from the river-backwards
44.Go along the river bank
45.There when it says “jump for the branch” just BLOW THE SILVER WHISTLE
46.Move towards the trunk
45.Climb back down
46.PICK UP WOODEN CRATE
48.Go to the field
49.Walk over to the house
50.Look around the building
51.PUT DOWN WOODEN CRATE
52.Climb on the crate
53.Climb through the window
54.Search around with the torch
55.PICK UP AN OLD HAMMER
56.Climb back out of the window
57.Climb down to the ground
58.PICK UP WOODEN CRATE
59.Walk around the building
60.Go back towards the river-river
62.Go towards the woods
63.Cross the bridge
65.Go towards the wall
66.Go into the woods
67.Walk down towards the river in distance
68.Go further from the path
69.Climb up the ladder
70.Fix the ladder
72.Go towards the interesting tree
74.Go towards the rocks
75.Go up the rocky hill
77.PICK UP WOOLEN GLOVE
78.Go towards the path
79.Go Downhill-Downhill-Towards the trees
80.Go towards the wall
81.Go into the woods
82.Walk down towards the river in distance
83.Go further from the path
84.Climb up the ladder
86.PICK UP THE ICE CRYSTAL
87.Climb down to the ground
88.Go towards the interesting tree
89.Go to the pathway
90.Go to the river
91. Follow the path downhill
92.Go towards the river
94.Go towards the trees
95.PICK UP EMPTY COKE CAN
96.Go towards the building
97.Look around the building
98.Walk to the edge of the field
99.Walk right, following fence
100.Unlock the gate and go through
Now you can leave the Quest the First!
I hope this guide helps you win!